DENTAL WARRANTY CERTIFICATE BY SAFETGARD CORP.
IMPORTANT: To be covered against DENTAL INJURY, you must keep this certificate. SafeTGuard Corp. of Golden Colorado warrants this mouthpiece to be free from defects in materials and workmanship which could cause damage or injury to the sound, natural teeth of the purchaser hereof while property used in the supervised athletic contest or coach supervised training session. This guarantee is good for the period of one year from the date of the purchase against any expenditure in an amount not to exceed $3200 (excess of any valid or collectible insurance), incurred by the user for the professional dental services. SafeTGard’s responsibility or liability is limited under the following conditions:
1. Payment is limited to $50.00 per injured tooth, $100.00 per replaced tooth. The total amount of the payment cannot exceed $3200. PAYMENT IS MADE IN EXCESS OF ANY VALID OR COLLECIBLE INSURANCE.
2. Written notice of injury and verification from the user and the supervising athletic official accompanied by this certificate must be given to SafeTGard within 30 days after the occurrence of such injury.
3. Treatment must be provided by a licensed dentist within 30 days of the date of injury.
4. The mouth guard and the warranty certificate are returned t the manufacturer with the notification of injury. Returned mouth guard becomes property of SafeTGard.
5. This certificate does NOT provide for: A. Orthodontic treatment. B. Preparation of tooth to be used as an anchor for a bridge. C. Injury resulting from professional athletics. D. Injury in hockey competition or practice unless worn in combination with an approved AHAUS face mask. E. Rodeo activity.
6. No payment shall be made under this certificate of warranty after a period of 1 year from the date of injury.
7. Mouth guard must be fitted in accordance with manufacture’s printed instructions